Who makes switch-box for balance inputs?

My intergrated amp has only one pair XLR input. I have a need for more than one pair of XLR inputs. Any ideas who make high quality XLR inputs selectors ?
andrewdoan
A friend of mine has the basic Jensen. His system is not Audiophile, but still is quite good. I could hear no compromise in quality with the Jensen.
Post removed 
Kramer Electronics makes different switches- multiple balanced and unbalanced. I bought one model with 4 balanced inputs and one out with switches and all internal wiring changed to Acoustic Zen silver ref to match my ics. Honestly I can tell the difference in sound with or without it in the signal path. Look up in web for link. You may want to talk to Larry at Garret (distributor) 425-939-7970 for your need for easy model find.
Nilthepill,

I am also looking into a switch box. How significant was the difference in sound with the Kramer switch installed? What was different? From what I could gather, some of the switches have a S/N ratio in the 80s & at best low 90s.

I sent an e-mail to the US distributor on Tuesday but have yet to hear anything.
Mikelavigne,

Would you be willing to share your design/specs with us? Like you, I've not be satisfied with what is available.