Punchy integrated with DAC

Hey everybody. In the $500 or less category (new or used), any recommendations on an integrated amp with DAC? Speakers are ELAC Debut 2.0 B6.2. Nominal 6 ohm load according to the literature. I think I’ve heard it’s more like a 4 ohm load. Using a cheapie Sony BluRay player for discs (need a DAC with coax digital) and a Sony HAP digital player for ripped CDs. No streaming at this time. This is a basement system, room is pretty much a rectangle with the system on one of the long walls. Music choices on this system lean toward Tool, Bob Marley, Rush, etc, so I need an amp with some punch. NAD comes to mind. Any other thoughts? Thanks in advance. ~ Jerry
jrod68
Have you checked out the PSAudio Sprout100? It's close to your price range. Love mine. More than enough power with 100 watts...DAC, Phono, Bluetooth, remote, amazing clarity...EXCEPT no coax BUT USB-type B and Toslink options...so you could in theory just get an adaptor to make the connection. 

Don't be put off by the size of this amp...it's Class D and will blow you away. PSAudio actually packages the Sprout with your exact speakers, so they must love the synergy there. Bodes well.
Thanks @hoytis.  I hadn't thought about PS Audio.  I'll do some research on that unit.   I see that Music Direct has a factory refurb Marantz PM6005 Integrated with the appropriate DAC input for $525.  I've not listened to Marantz gear in a while, so I'm not sure if that's a good direction.  My current NufForce DDA120 is pretty decent, but is lacking on the bass side of things.