What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22
I usually change out the speakers. Most factory ones are cheap paper crap. Add some dynomat to the doors. Helps reduce road noise as well. Sometimes add a small sub. I like focal’s in a car. Running Infinity Kappas now. 
Listen to AM radio..I'm done tossing money away on car audio...I did when I was young and foolish.

A buddy of mine who lives in the Albuquerque area pours all of his audiophile money into his car stereo because he lives in an apartment and can’t set up subwoofers and speakers the way he would like. His Miata ends up being his mobile sound chamber. Having common walls and floors will tend to limit choices. 

I Like Alpine R’s for Sound.
problem is convertible cars road noise. No matter how good the sound, the ambient noise makes you want to turn volume up to overcome it. This didn’t bother me when I was young but now when I stop after a drive and shut the music and the engine....what a relief.
best sound system I had in a car was Acura Legend base model Bose 6speaker system (upgrade was 8 speakers). I would take new CDs and sit in the driveway to hear them before listening to them on my home system. Worst sound system was the Bose in my Infinity.  One note bass and all.
In reply to “So, I couldn’t really care less how good my car system is. I don’t do any serious listening in my car anyway.”

that totally misses the point for me.
i spend quite a bit of time in my car. , so while the sound target isn’t the same  audiophile quality level as in my house, it’s certainly annoying if the sound is crappy..and similarly the ride is much more enjoyable if the sound is good.
I’m not going to focus on the sound stage or the vibrato of the cello while driving...but I do notice left/right separation.
it doesn’t take much (money/effort) to get a car system to sound decent. To improve from “decent” starts to get pricey , time and effort consuming with diminishing returns escalating quickly. Complicated electrical schemes, opening body panels to apply sound insulation, compromises in speaker location...all in a much closer than near field listening position......I thought I was smarter than the average bear when I was young and wore isolation headphones while driving. That was a $200 ticket .