What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22
Most higher end, esp European, cars have such extensive sound deadening and even tuning that greatly diminishes ambient noise - some even have white noise generators built in (e g. Bentley). Somehow they also tune it so you can hear the motor (esp high performance motors). My M-B  M500 and, even moreso my VW Touareg, are extremely quiet, even at 90mph down the road, with doors closed and windows up. Which makes matching and the tuning the audio systems easier for the manufacturer. I had "audio package" on the Merc that was like a $2800 option package (! I bought it used) that specifically mentioned more sound deadening and tuning and 400W amp, separate preamp etc. Harmon-Kardon was the supplier. And it's a specific system designed specifically for that model (doubtless from a pool of common components across models, manufacturers, price points). 
I usually change out the speakers. Most factory ones are cheap paper crap. Add some dynomat to the doors. Helps reduce road noise as well. Sometimes add a small sub. I like focal’s in a car. Running Infinity Kappas now. 
Listen to AM radio..I'm done tossing money away on car audio...I did when I was young and foolish.

A buddy of mine who lives in the Albuquerque area pours all of his audiophile money into his car stereo because he lives in an apartment and can’t set up subwoofers and speakers the way he would like. His Miata ends up being his mobile sound chamber. Having common walls and floors will tend to limit choices. 

I Like Alpine R’s for Sound.
problem is convertible cars road noise. No matter how good the sound, the ambient noise makes you want to turn volume up to overcome it. This didn’t bother me when I was young but now when I stop after a drive and shut the music and the engine....what a relief.
best sound system I had in a car was Acura Legend base model Bose 6speaker system (upgrade was 8 speakers). I would take new CDs and sit in the driveway to hear them before listening to them on my home system. Worst sound system was the Bose in my Infinity.  One note bass and all.