Headphones? Anyone?

First, please don't tell me about head fi. My problem is not a lack of info, it's too much. Just want quick recommendations from anyone here. Every time I think I found "it", there's one more opinion to throw a wrench into the works!
Just received my Little Dot mkIII, only to find that my good old Grado 60s have a problem. No bass from one channel. Not the amp, it works fine with other cheap phones I have. Sounds great as a preamp too.
$100 to $250 please, didnt know I would need to replace so soon....thanks.
blkadr
When your budget is $100-$250, your choices are limited. Everybody wants great stuff, but doesn't want to spend. Doesn't happen. Sorry. I would say the $100 Sonys are pretty good, but not great.
I own K702's but they sound horrible with my Rotor Cronus Magnum and the Magnum bleeds through to my monitor speakers. My son has a Darkvoice headphone amp that they totally sing with. He doesn't live with us and he likes Sennheiser so I might give them to my dealer as a kind offering (not drug dealer. Hes in prison).
Why not just get your Grado headphones repaired? Send them in. They probably won't cost much. if you were happy with the Grado's sound. It won't cost much to repair them.
When I started getting back into headphones I was worried that I would be disappointed. Well, turns out I'm not!
I have found great pleasure with all of my phones.

My most recent addition is a portable amp. Having come across different amps on "that auction site", and with a little research, I decided to try a cheapie Cmoy. The one I chose was super basic and cheap, but uses a Burr Brown 2227 opamp chip, Nichicon caps and an Alps pot. Built into an Altoid type mint tin that looks like a Ouija board, very, very cute. $37 delivered, including a 9v battery! I love the thing, drives any of my phones with ease, sounds great.
And did I mention it was only $37?

I know I tend to get into the questionable opinion area when I start talking about Cmoys and t-amps, but regardless of how cheap these things are, I have been really enjoying the sounds they make.
The Sennheiser HD580 / HD600 is the most balanced can of all and is a good match for the LD. It delivers a natural and fullbodied sound with great prat. Something i havent found in other models with latest technology such as Beyers, HD800, Stax, ... they have flaws in tonality and dont deliver that fullbodied sound. You really should give them a listen with a proper amp.