Headphones? Anyone?

First, please don't tell me about head fi. My problem is not a lack of info, it's too much. Just want quick recommendations from anyone here. Every time I think I found "it", there's one more opinion to throw a wrench into the works!
Just received my Little Dot mkIII, only to find that my good old Grado 60s have a problem. No bass from one channel. Not the amp, it works fine with other cheap phones I have. Sounds great as a preamp too.
$100 to $250 please, didnt know I would need to replace so soon....thanks.
blkadr
It seems to me with headphones that sound quality and fatigue are two big things to consider independently.

Headphones and in-ear buds in particular can easily become fatiguing, even in many cases where sound quality is technically excellent. In the case of in-ear buds, you are pretty much injecting the sound directly into your ears. Very efficient but correspondingly also potentially very fatiguing!

For this reason, I am a fan of dynamic speakers but of eletrostat headphones, like the Stax and a few others. The dynamics of eletrostat drivers tend to be less fatiguing in general when done well. Much better suited for direct exposure to the ear IMHO in terms of low listening fatigue and longer listening sessions.
For under $150 you can get a pair of AKG 400's. These are smooth, Austrian made cans that give excellent dialogue response. I use them for both music and late night movies. They come with an extra cord and 1/8" and 1/4" gold connectors.
I'm listening to Jethro Tull "Benefit" on some audio-technica ATH-A700s I picked up used locally on Craig's List as I write. I have enjoyed them to compare with my KRK KNS 8400s. Both are pretty nice sounding, each with their own strengths and weaknesses. But now I feel it is time for something a little different or maybe less mainstream.
Perhaps modified Grado sound from Alessandro. Or the German Maestro GMP 8.35d? Or the Mad Dog modified Fostex orthodynamic phones seem very intriguing.
Then what about tube rolling for my Little Dot...
This has definitely been worth the effort, enjoying phones for the first time in many years. Music hobby while sitting at my desk.
I have a pair of Grado RS2i's, which I really like. You can get a set used in the $300 range. The PS500 seems to be popular because it's a bit less bright than the Grado house sound, but you might not be able to get a used pair. The 225 seems to be the sweet spot in the prestige series. If it was me, I would send the 60's in for repair and then wrap some scotch tape around the outside of the bowl. It tightens up the bass. Another good deal these days is the Shure 1440. If you put a few extra pairs of the Shure foams into each ear cup it is said to bring the 1440 very close to the 1840. Lush midrange, lower treble to die for, but not real basshead cans.
Definitely roll tubes I rolled a number of nos tubes in my yarland to great effect.