An interesting demonstration

The woman whose name is Poppy does a mind bending demonstration of how suggestion can dictate what we hear.
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BYTlN6wjcvQ 
128x128mijostyn
I never think that you will answer with "tin foil hat " argument and "peebles" humor jokes...

Are you OK ?

Anyway i wish you the better there is...

Arguing about audio dont make us foes...
What we are lacking here is Mozartfan to explain how he can implement the Pebbles and The Clip into his next perfect speaker design. I am willing to spring for the rock polisher. 
What we are lacking here is Mozartfan to explain how he can implement the Pebbles and The Clip into his next perfect speaker design. I am willing to spring for the rock polisher.
You have 239 posts and you can laugh your way up to peebles or tin foil use if you want and if it is the only positive work you can do in audio...But try to not insult people when they dont speak to you especially in their back...( i dont mind which will be the people name you will use)

And try not to assimilate all people you dont like in the same bag with a name you dont like associated to it....

Only a remark about elementary politeness...

But you can insult me now if it is the only thing you can give here because i speak to you...

Anyway i wish you the best....

phcollie, I'll spring for the compound. If I hear any more about Tang Bang drivers I might get sick and I've run out of emesis basins. You wouldn't happen to have any?
Negative on the emesis basin but I do have a sitz bath container that is a bit larger than a bedpan?