Cube Audio Nenuphar Single Driver Speaker (10 inch) TQWT Enclosure

Cube Audio (Poland) designs single drivers and single driver speakers. 

Principals are Grzegorz Rulka and Marek Kostrzyński.

Link to the Cube Audio Nenuphar (with F10 Neo driver) speaker page: 

https://www.cubeaudio.eu/cube-audio-nenuphar

Link to 6Moons review by Srajan Ebaen (August 2018):

https://6moons.com/audioreview_articles/cubeaudio2/

----------------------------------------

Parameters (from Cube Audio):

Power: 40 W

Efficiency: 92 dB

Frequency response: 30Hz - 18kHz ( 6db)*

Dimensions: 30 x 50 x 105 cm

Weight: 40 Kg

* Frequency response may vary and depends on room size and accompanying electronic equipment.
david_ten
@mga71, 
Can't go wrong with that choice, should be beautiful sound quality with the Nenuphars. 
Charles 
As an update, I just posted this in speaker related another thread;

"I put one of these Zen amps on my Cube Audio Nenuphars and it sounds unearthly good. Using a Vinnie Rossi L2iSE with Elrog 300B’s for DAC and preamp duties. With these speakers the Zen sound amazingly natural and open - wide soundstage, wonderful clarity and tonality with great separation of instruments and voices. Bass is strong and deep. Within it’s power parameters I prefer the Zen sound to that of the Rossi’s own built-in Mosfet output stage (@100w/ch). All in all a surprising outcome - I’m sure the crossoverless Nenuphar FRD has a lot to do with the end result."

I think the one thing that most keeps impressing regarding the Zen/Nen combo is the "presence". Everything just sounds so vivid and alive. I should add that my Zen has CuTF V-Caps.

Already lusting for the Zen 25th Anniversary but the backlog at Decware is just too long for the impatient.

I see there’s a few reports of dealers getting in their Enleum’s in stock. Would love to compare the 23R vis-a-vis the Zen.

Also, just bought a Shunyata Omega USB cable to step up the information perspective from the K30.

Enleum is already out. My buddy has his hooked up to the Fleetwood Deville's and is loving it.
@dspringham, 

"I put one of these Zen amps on my Cube Audio Nenuphars and it sounds unearthly good" 

"unearthly good" I love that description 😊. The Enleum would seem to have a battle on its hands  to equal or surpass that summation. 
Charles