What do audiophiles do in their cars?

All of you forum members with your killer home systems…what do you listen to in your cars?  Do y’all have custom stereo systems?  Does the quality of the stereo system actually impact your car buying decision?  I have a B&O setup in my 2021 truck, which was an upgrade and sounds decent enough, but nothing compared to a typical HiFi home system.
128x128bigtex22
I have a Panamera GTS with a fabulous exhaust note so I listen to that a lot. On long runs the car has a medium quality Bose system which is ok. I use the Bluetooth hookup with my iPhone and play Qobuz hi rez which sounds good in the car.  I like most of the writers here will not invest money in upgrading car stereo as it’s not worth it and the money is better spent in home equipment. In my older 911, I use my iPhone, Qobuz and IEMs on long runs. The dash unit is not good sound quality. 
Nakamichi head unit. Genesis amps x 3 Soundstream subwoofer.Audio control  Active crossover .van den hull cable .  DLS speakers.   Bat cap. Sound deadening material.  But then I grew up and concentrated on home audio.   Now I hardly ever listen to music in the car.    By the way it sounded awesome . Different to home stereo but awesome in its own right.  My car was set up for SQ not db .  Impossible to get bass impact like that at home. At my first audition of Meridian system , the dealer swore it had the best bass of the systems he could offer but I was not happy with bass impact. I have yet to hear that kind of bass in a home stereo. I have moved on ; I listen to music differently. Bass impact is not that important .  Getting car stereo right is far easier than at home .  We listen differently in a car.     
For me, the listening experience in a car is different than when I'm home.  At home, I try to get into the music and when I'm driving or riding, I use it more to pass the time.

When my wife was looking for a car, she wanted a sun roof.  The Ford Fusion she liked had a "moon and tune" package (a moonroof, SONY 14 speakers, upgraded amps, and a 6 player CD).  It was around a $1500 add on.  I probably wouldn't have ordered it that way, but it was already in the car.  It turned out to be a pretty decent sounding system.  Over the years, I've enjoyed it quite a bit, so much so, that the next vehicle we get will definitely have it's sound system upgraded.  Life is too short!    
my truck stereo beats manyyyy home stereos.
Focal K speakers. Mosconi Zero amps and DSP. Illusion Audio subs. 
i stream hi-res from Qobuz. tons of sound dampening. it is delicious. 
Android 13" head unit with coax out to DSP/active crossover to a 4-ch Phoenix Gold (made in US) high-current amp running Morel mids and tweets in the doors, 2-ch Phoenix Gold (same vintage) high-current amp running 9" Morel "midbass" also mounted in the doors. Orion HCCA250G4 (last generation made in US) high-current amp running a pair of 12" Image Dynamics subs in a custom sealed enclosure and abundant noise-dampening (multiple layers). All DIY built & installed by myself - same as I make my own home audio speakers and subs. Some say why... because its another venue for fun in this sound quality hobby. It's just a smaller box.