Koetsu Rosewood Vs Rosewood Signature Vs HANA UMAMI RED advice please

I ended up buying an Acoustic Signature Typhoon, with a 11" Kuzma 4Point. Now the question is which cartridge I get.
I have a Hana E and M in my current VPI and really like them, but I looking forward to test something else. I like detail without much in your face(?), soundstage and some hint of warmth. 

I saved $4K for a cartridge and I am getting 25% off on any cartridge I want, and do not need to spend the $4k.

I am open to other brands, except Sound Smith which I had in my Bergmann Galder and did not like at all.

My system for the Typhoon is composed of
Tannoy Kensington
Pathos Heritage, or Primaluna 300
Manley Labs Steelhead 
all powered with a PS powerplant.
Thank you
128x128astolfor
@rauliruegas,  first let me apologize to all for my English, English is not my language by far, especially when it comes to HiFi.

I am sorry you are assuming that I did not read your post, becasue I have read and considered every one of the posts.

At no time I questioned the sellers integrity.

I just don't judge people in general, much less those who I don't know, many times to a fault because I always assume good intent.

As I mentioned before, I bought a cartridge that the stone was not properly aligned and could not be adjusted for and the manufacturer and distributor would not help me with the warranty because I did not buy from an authorized dealer.

At the end, I thought that I had saved about ~$1800 but ended losing ~$7800 because the cartridge was deflective, at no fault from the seller because it was a manufacturing defect that could only be seen using a real microscope, and had to be disposed.

The distributor gave me a significant discount in a new one, but a cartridge that I could have bought for ~$10k from an authorized dealer ended up costing me  almost twice as much. 

At a later time I will buy one of the cartridges you suggested but from a dealer. 

PS: I do not believe you don't care, you responded and I appreciate your comments as I do everyone else's.

I ask because I want to hear about other's perspectives and learn as much from other's experiences as I can before I make my decisions.

You are correct, it is my money and my decision on what I buy; but my decisions are influenced by what I learn from asking questions, and considering other's perspectives.
I might decide something entirely different from what any of the people that commented wish I would had, but that does not mean that I do not appreciate their perspective and that their perspectives have not influenced my decision. They did.

If I do not like the cartridge I buy, then I will come back explain what I do not like about the specific cartridge buy another one based on what I learned and from the feedback I get from here.
I will never say that one piece of equipment is not good or better, I comment on my experience which will be entirely different from others.

I have read some of your posts on other threads and it looks like you know a lot and like cartridges. I hope you continue to share your experiences. 
@terry9. I had the  Sussurro mk II, and it was not a good match with my tables in my home in Spain. The highs sounded a little too crisp like in your face, in the big orchestra music it got a little overwhelmed and I could not get the right load. I needed something a little over 550 but not quite 750, one setting was too bright the other was a little too muddy(?) 
I played it in a Graham Phantom Elite Tonearm in a Bergmann Galder turntable, I also played it on the Odin tonearm. 
Now I have a couple more flexible phono stages that probably would have help the cartridge, but I trade it in for another brand.

OP you have said what I wanted to in a far better way than I could have and English is my first language! Buy what you know, like and trust. No other person’s inflated sense of knowledge matters, its all about you and your truths! Best wishes in your search and success in your quest.

I have always preferred what Koetsu's better cartridges do for music to all other cartridges I have heard or owned in my 40+ years in high-end hifi.
Thank you Astolfor. That’s exactly the information I needed. Much appreciated.

It seems that our tastes are similar. I don’t like high frequency to dominate either. To my ears, the Koetsu RSP d/c gets it just right: very clean, very pure, a joy, especially with voice. Even Barber’s Adagio for Strings is a pleasant experience, as is Arvo Paert’s Fratres (violin arrangement).