Octave V70SE vs Qualiton X200

Anyone experience comparing both amps? Currently have the Qualiton X200 on audition and really very impressed. The Octave has gotten really good reviews as well, but from what I’ve read it’s pretty neutral sounding. I’m looking for a warmer sound but still resolving which is why I chose to demo the X200 first. It hasn’t disappointed thus far. Pricing is close, Octave is a bit more but not far away from the X200. This is subjective but looks wise I prefer the X200. Reminds me of my Dads old Hifi setup. Thanks in advance.
chipcalzone
@chpcalzone. No I did not compare the a50i to the X200 and I had a friends a20i here with the X200.

The x200 was the better fit with my speakers (have several sets) and most are easy to drive and the x200 gave me "holographic" "sound stage depth" and all the other cliches. So really it will come down to personal preference and the supporting cast of sources in your chain. I see that @arafiq is mostly a streaming and I am mostly (95%) vinyl spinning.

Call Constantin in Nashville he is a standup guy and will shoot your straight. He has sent me all kind of gear to demo.

https://www.atelier13-usa.com/audio-hungary-qualiton
@ chipcalzone Just an FYI any Qualiton amps not in stock will be subject to a $1000.00 price increase....rumors have it? So X200 if has to be ordered MSRP will be $7500.00 ???
After auditioning the Qualiton X200 for a week I've made the decision to keep it. Thanks to all for your input as it was really helpful. In the past, I had a 80wpc Class AB Cayin integrated with upgraded caps which was very good. Liquid midrange, very musical, and had a relaxed presentation. If there was one critique: the bass was not as defined, quite wooly sounding but still enjoyable. The X200 is in another league, most notably in how it presents bass notes which is almost SS like in terms of tautness and definition. Agree with what was mentioned that I'm never gonna get the bass slam of an SS amp with the X200 and TBH I'm okay with that.

Where the X200 truly shines is in the midrange, making music sound hauntingly beautiful. I can only imagine what the A50i sounds like. Very pleased with my decision, thanks to all.
Congratulations! Audio Hungary is making some phenomenal stuff at very reasonable prices (relatively speaking, of course). I'm seriously considering buying an a20i for my home office system.

Enjoy the music!
@jerryg123 -- A good friend is also running QLN 3s with Qualition a50i. According to him, it is one of the best combinations he's ever heard, and this guy knows his audio ... has had tens of different systems over the years. I would love to hear your experience with this particular combo when you get a chance.