NPS-1260 Connection fluid

Interesting item.  May try.

any others use it?
jumia
So only 10% of the formulation is graphene. The rest are rare earth mineral nanopowders.

Also 10% conductive polymer, which you would presume is Stabilant 22 or something similar, and interestingly 10% shungite.
Boxer, to tell you the truth, I haven’t tried NPS. I’ve been using Stabilant 22 for many years now. Do I hear a difference? Maybe, maybe not. Years ago I tried Mapleshades silver contact enhancer, I definitely heard a improvement, but I found every 6-months or so, Pierre suggested to clean & retreat all connections. I found that to be a lil more work, for what it was worth. Stabilant 22 is in my eyes is a one time application, unless I would have to break a connection & retreat my cables. I feel any contact cleaner/enhancer is worth a try, it just makes sense. Many Electricians I know, use Stabilant 22 on their panel installations. I use it from my Sub panel rite up to my tube pins!
To all,
I’ve never met Rick just spoke with him on Mc 05s, he came across to me as straight forward answers on them. He told me about this before it went public I shyed away from it only because of painting cable ends. I thought I dont want to sit there every so often to paint connectors all the time. That’s it, if you only have to do it once then great I’d try it. But until I know that then forget it, so if one can say that.
Enjoy 🎶
Post removed