pro-ject cd box rs2 vs jays audio cd2 mk3

I have been following a lot of posts here , but I have not read of any comparisons as of the 2 transports . I am on the fence about the 2 transports as it does not seem that there is to many choices in that price range. I can purchase both transports for about the same price . any body compare them yet or have any other thoughts . thanks
kully560
The PS Audio only plays SACD into a PS Audio DAC, correct? If you are using a different DAC its a mute point and in theory it would make the transport more complicated and in theory more ways to break down?
The New P.S. Audio PST is capable of providing SACD playback via its I2s connection. I believe that there are 4 different iterations of I2S available in the marketplace. So the DAC would have to be compatible with the P.S.Audio PST I2s approach. Too bad a standard universal I2s wasn't established. 

Agree that the potential for more things to fail or breakdown exist as a device/component becomes more complicated. Sometimes the choice is Swiss knife/versatility versus emphasis on narrow focused purpose function/mission with less flexibility. Generally I gravitate toward the latter. I do appreciate the plethora of excellent quality choices in High End audio.
Charles
After 75 hours on the high end Project cd transport that replaced the high Jay's Audio transport, the Project is better.  Both transports are quite good, however, I am blown away the phenomenal sound now emanating from my modded Holo dac.
@jaymark,
That seems the  consistent conclusion from listeners who've actually have compared both. Jay's is "very" good sounding but Pro-Ject is better yet. 
Charles 
@jaymark, 
Are your findings done with the standard Pro-Ject  wall wart SMPS or with the optional linear power supply?
Charles