Favorite cable brand.

Interested to hear opinions regarding brand favorites. My personal favorites, at the moment,  are Kimber and Goertz. Two very different sounds yet both quite enjoyable. What are your favorites?
128x128wturkey
@millercarbon - totally agree with Townshend - revelatory.
I really like Vertere interconnects - I use a lavardin amp and they recommend their own cables, nordost flat 2, and DNM. The Vertere was waaay better than the Lavardin cable. Likewise the Townshend Isolda speaker cables just added so much depth and body it was incredible 
Audioquest Silver Extremes! $90/pr close-outs available from HCM. Formerly $400/pr! 
Power: Dynamic Design, BMI, Snake River Audio Gold
IC: Dynamic Design, Gabriel Gold (Rapture R, Infusion 2), Sablon Panatela (older silver in cotton)
Speaker: Auditorium 23, Jade Audio Vermeil Gold, Snake River Audio Signature Gold, Duelund tinned copper

Normal caveats of system dependent, etc. of course....I've found DD and BMI power cables and GG interconnects to span my different systems, though, from high powered ss w/ less efficient speakers to moderately powered tubes and more efficient speakers. Never had DD IC's in my ss systems or SRA SC's in my tube system. 

Limited experience, but the SRA Boomslang is a great sounding digital cable.
My choices are from Grover Huffman using his Balanced SX  and Empress  PC on my ARC CD3 and SX speaker linking my CAP 151 to Apogee Slants.