Recommended streamers/servers?

Up to $5,000. At present I have a SILENT ANGEL RHEIN Z1 V2 MUSIC SERVER connected to a PS Audio DS DAC via USB CABLE.
erastof
This will come down to Innuos and Auralic at that price point... always does.  I went Innuos and am very happy.  Easy solution, built like a truck, fantastic software, sounds fantastic and does not glitch. 
For your budget, I would get the auralic altair g2.1.

I am considering it myself.
Post removed 
audionoobie

I had a Lumin T2 (now selling) and went all in for an Lumin X1 (used ones are now out there). I started with USB out of a laptop. The SQ difference was considerable when the T2 was in! The jump from the T2 to the X1 is not as profoundly noticeable but does garner a bit more.

From what I have heard the Lumin T2, Brooklyn Bridge and PS Audio (all of them with DAC’s) are terrific. So many other things come into play ...room ...amp.. speakers... connects.. power and power supplies... life partner, etc. into the SQ of your systems.

I have experienced better SQ with mid and upper all in one streamer solutions. I have never heard any 15K-30K ones.

Most importantly I also have a lava lamp on top of my system. Ambience matters too.