Analogue from Digital

Is there any reason to expect that vinyl pressings from modern digital recordings would sound more “analogue” than CDs or hi-res streams? Just wondering.
audio-satisficer
Hello,
I asked a friend recently how many records does he have. He said 1000. He keeps 200 of his favorites in the room and the rest in another area. I am up to 100 plus albums. Some albums have more plus box sets of artists not included. I have about 2-3 hours at most in one day to listen. That might be a lot for some of you. I know I am going to get some sarcastic answers which is ok. How many is too many for listening not collecting? Or better yet, how many records for listening do you have that you have not touched in a year? Are we holding on to our “bell bottom jeans or parachute pants of albums” too long? I’m thinking yes. Plus, I like the idea of someone else being able to enjoy that music and you can make some extra money for new albums or gear you have been wanting. 
@rossb 

I believe the RIAA curve is only applied during retrieval and not when cutting the record.

Back in the day (1981 or so) the 3-letter nomenclature was introduced for recording, mixing and mastering. It's known as the SPARS code: A is for analogue, D for digital.

Thus an ADA record was recorded on analogue tape, mixed digitally, and mastered with analogue. By the mid 1980's just about everything was recorded digitally, so much good music is unrecoverable.
It can go both ways. You can have a cd that was original analog recording. Most cd’s have a stamp on the jewel box that will tell you. DDD mean it was digital at every step. AAD analog recorded, analog mixed, digital to make cd. ADD analog recorded, digital mix and digital cd. My thought is to record digital and to press on album it would come down to the dac used as to how the album would sound. Just going through dac conversations here I would like you could have endless options
@sandthemall
I believe the RIAA curve is only applied during retrieval and not when cutting the record.

No, that is not correct.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RIAA_equalization