Streaming virgin

I know this is a broad topic but I have to start somewhere. Up to now my source has only been my cd collection. I would like to get into streaming to discover new music.  My current system is modest consisting of a Simaudio 340ix integrated and 260d transport.  Speakers are Focal936.  I currently have a Spotify premium account that I use with my Amazon kindle tablet and ear phones.  I do not have a PC at present. So, where do I start?  Will I need additional equipment ie computer, server, etc?  I am pretty ignorant with all this tech stuff.  I'm looking to get quality sound as easily as possible and if I have to spend a few bucks to do so thats ok. 
dagery
This is what I use, it sounds good and it's been pretty bulletproof 5 years and still going strong. Auralic stopped making them and they are almost never on the used market this one won't last too long. You will need an IOS device Ipad or Iphone to control it.

https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649783840-auralic-aries-mini-with-teradak-power-supply/
Your Phone.

So, where do I start?

I have to start somewhere.

A broadly optimized streaming device no one ever thinks of, nor mentions.
I’d stay clear of the headphone outs and Bluetooth as neither of those options are going to sound very good.  Digital streaming from a quality device dedicated to the task has the potential to introduce you to some truly outstanding experiences far exceeding CD.  Get the Bluesound Node.  It’s easy to use, easy to setup, supports nearly everything you’ll want it to (including MQA) and won’t break the bank.  Right out of the box it sounds pretty good if not a little on the dark side and if you want to take the next step you can do a dedicated DA or feed its digital to your integrated (losing the MQA if you go that route).  It’s a great entry to hi res streaming and easy to sell if you decide to step up to something better.
The blusound node is a great start, but if $500 is too much for starters l would suggest the Dayton audio WBA31. It is around $50 at Parts Express. It has RCA and optical outputs. It supports Tidal, Spotify (paid subscription) and many others (not Qobuz) by wifi streaming.