Thinking of putting to rest ESL63 for Harbeth M30.

Any thoughts of putting to rest my ESL63 USA monitor for a pair of Harbeth M30.1 or possibly a comparable Proac? Would be driven by Paoli SOB's, a D150 or a D79. Listen mostly to classical music.... Thanks
melinda
Can you have both in house for a while before committing, or at least before selling the Quads? Just to be safe.
would not sell the quads....As you can see by the equipment I'm rather a vintage audiophile.....Other speakers in my museum are a pair of ls3/5a and the original martin logan cls.....also bought a pair of Janis subwoofers from my late friend John Marovskis.....never use, not a bass person and believe now less is more they look life furniture... Also might consider spendors thanks!
I still have my original pair of Quad 57's, which I bought used back in the early 70's, as well as a pair of Crosby Quad 63's, which I bought circa 1990. Although I switched to horns in around 2006 (and love what they bring to the proceedings), I couldn't give up the Quads either. The 57's need to be restored, haven't used them in decades. Although there is life after Quads, there is something about the 57's coherence that is still unmatched.