How long do good speakers last?

I just ordered a set of Sonus Faber Olympica Nova Vs, my first foray into nice speakers. I turn 51 this month and am hoping these will be the last speakers I ever buy. But it got me to thinking - how long should I expect these speakers to last? Or any good speakers for that matter? Does the foam eventually break down? Issues with general wear and tear? Appreciate your perspectives!
128x128bigtex22
My Altec's with cloth surrounds are original from late 60's or early 70's, I prefer treated cloth surrounds to even butyl rubber. For foam surrounds, I use mink oil about once every 2 years to keep them pliable.
I seem to have a thing for British Speakers, my original set of Tangent TM1's circa 1976 and replaced with Tangent RS4's from around 1978, I am still listening to them as I write this (Santana Caravanoral), some 40 years or so and still going strong. The drivers are all original and look in great shape, still sound great too. I have tried to keep them out of direct sunlight but they have had a rough journey.

My new adventure in British speakers are a pair of Wilson Benesch Square 2's, which I have had for less than a year, still breaking those in, but starting to come alive. Here's hoping they last as long.
I've 3 pairs of Acculab speakers, 1979 vintage.  No issues whatsoever to this day on 2 of them.  Replaced the grill cloth on 1 pair. That's it!
I bought my ADS L1590 tower speakers in 1996. This year had a complete rebuild done including crossovers. They sounded perfect before I started the refurbish. I was being cautious for upcoming years. I liked the softer sound before the rebuild. Now they sound like factor spec but so different. Going to try a different amp preamp combo for sure. Maybe quad 405s or a Schitt Freya plus 
Enjoy your new speakers. Takes a bunch of money to purchase and get speakers back to new condition!
My PSB Stratus Gold I are going on 15+ years and still are in great shape . No change in sound and no woofer surround rot , so far.