High Fidelity Cables, why most threads about them got deleted

What happened to most/ all threads written about the company? They all got removed.I’m trying to read up about their wall plugs and their Reveal and CT interconnects… Is there something I need to worry about the company? Thanks
128x128nasaman
My update with High Fidelity Cables.
The wall plug continues to serve beautifully in my system, so,... I took a huge risk again (Lord, hope my wife not reading this) I bit my tongue and bought a pair of their Orchestral Double Helix Signature XLR (of course with their Special 60% off) and OMFG, this thing blows my mind and beyond. Unlike any other brands that I have constantly tried in my last 20-ish yrs, this Orchestral Signature isn’t adding, bending or band-aiding the sound but it’s like the drug boosting up my original sound to another level. The improvement is VERY similar to the wall plug MC-1 Pro that I previously shared here on this thread... but in a greater scale.. I’m like owning a whole new, more powerful and more expensive amplifier. My system’s tone and main characteristics remain unchanged but micro inner details, imaging and sound-staging improve so much.

Guys, I’m writing this today not about their stinking wall plugs or the outrageously expensive Orchestral Signature XLR that I just purchased ( WORTH EVERY PENNIES) but really is about their NPS-1260 liquid enhancement. This “nail-polish” is also my jaw-on-the -floor experience. Ozzy here brought it up on this thread and I was like, hmm, WHATEVER ! But I gave it a try and I think its improvement and enhancement to sound is most definitely the best bang for bucks; a must have for every single audio enthusiasts. Rich poor beginners Golden Ears warm bright mellow dynamic,,, y’all want this.

This "nail-polish" strangely but does have a very similar effects as the MC-1 Pro wall plug which now got me thinking?... hmmm, should I also try it on my less dedicated 2nd system, my Home Theater? This system is in need for improvement and enhancement but, oh boy, NPS-1260 isn’t cheap either...

Anyways, it’s something with the magnets that HFC wking on that might not making sense to me but it’s most definitely benefiting my system hugely.
It took me a long time to tune my system to the way I love it today. and this darn HFC helps me taking it going beyond.
Does anyone know how long will the liquid enhancement NPS-1260 last or fade out before we need to reapply it again?
If you are not unplugging and replugging the treated cables or power cord. Its good to go for a long time.

@68pete what if I unplug my cables frequently? would I have to re-apply it every time I unplug the cable?