Turntable versus tonearm versus cartridge: which is MOST important?

Before someone chimes in with the obvious "everything is important" retort, what I'm really wondering about is the relative significance of each.

So, which would sound better:

A state of the art $10K cartridge on a $500 table/arm or a good $500 cartridge on a $10K table/arm?

Assume good enough amplification to maximize either set up.

My hunch is cartridge is most critical, but not sure to what extent.

Thanks.

bobbydd
to mijostyn5: monkey 47 and fever tree for the perfect calculus to match tt and tonearm formula...the cartridge will be like the olive or onion depending on your preference
Dear @kennyc :  ""  Before someone chimes in with the obvious "everything is important" retort, what I'm really wondering about is the relative significance of each.  "

That is the very first statement in the OP. 

R.
Dear @lohanimal  : You participated in the next thread where along it several opinions were discussed.

Here my asumption/premise was and is: " everything the same ".  Your point is not what  is under discussion but as always welcomed.

Here the link:

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/tonearm-damping-damped-or-not-useless-welcomed

R.
@rauliruegas  I did raise the trough and the vintage bargain as curveballs - just for a bit of fun - and it may well have digressed.
IMHO if it is based upon how one splits the budget (and i am going to do it on the basis of new equipment) turntable, then arm, then cartridge. My logic is based upon the law of diminishing returns happen further up the turntable ladder - then the tonearm - then the cartridge.
Cartridges are a funny thing as everyone will know because important though it is - it really does change the signature sound profoundly. Not just that but even new there are some really great bargains (relative) out there which have certain skills that exist regardless of price.
Agreed, everything is important. Sound fidelity (like a chain) is only as good as it weakest component. The best table and tone arm has no chance against a marginal cartridge. As such, a magnificent cartridge has no chance against a marginal recording... There is an app called turntabulator that will check your table speed. Some fine tuning on tracking and weight can make a huge difference so my choice is use the best cartridge you can afford. Much more to say on this subject but for another time.