Why the hate for mcintosh amps?

Why dont people,like mcintosh? Who motivates this?

so what are the alternatives??
emergingsoul
So I think 1 problem when someone states they don't like McIntosh amps is that they are listening to a Frankenstein system with a mixture of different preamps, dacs, cd transports, & phono preamps. So they are listening to the amp out of context: Maybe the amp is so good that its telling you that something up stream isn't so good & and you are blaming the amp for doing its job being the last component in the chain before the speakers or maybe the speakers that you are using are not a good match to the amp. For the best results, it is always better to keep the system whole from a single brand because its designed to work together & to have  synergy: Frankenstein systems don't have synergy and lead to frustration and pain & suffering with endless attempts to make the system sound better. This creates an endless cycle of frustration.
@jb1 - I guess 99.9% of audiophiles have Frankenstein systems. Very few manufacturers offer all components (maybe Rega and Linn?) and even they may not have all the components of a CD system.

I do like turntables sold with arms from the same manufacturer with one continuous cable from cartridge (from a third party manufacturer) to phono stage (no separate headshell) . Of course you want to make sure the cartridge is a good match to the tonearm.

To solve the electronics issue as far as amps go, it's simple, just get an integrated amp and rid yourself of all the extra interconnects.
I am curious why you consider not having a line-stage preamp is a flaw in their lineup. Do you think this limits adding a separate non-McIntosh phono stage?
C1100 has a phonostage, very good one i guess, dont want it.  Crazy to get it and have all that mass and tubes that i dont need.

thats a flaw in their lineup.