The Most Philosophical Song You Ever Heard

This may be a little too deeply personal for some, so reader discretion is advised. Don't know the reason, stayed here all season. Nothing to show but this brand new tattoo. But it's a real beauty, a Mexican cutie. How it got here I haven't a clue.
Blew out my flip-flop, stepped on a pop top, cut my heel had to cruise on back home. But there's booze in the blender and soon it will render that frozen concoction that helps me hang on.

128x128millercarbon
Post removed 
+1 John Lennon - Imagine
Imagine by Lennon is the liberal love song. No God no heaven?
 Title should be “Nightmare”!
Meets the OP “The Most Philosophical Song You Ever Heard”, don’t necessarily agree with the philosophy.

If the OP means which lyrics spoke to one on a personal level, then that’s a different answer.
Guess the Band…

When a problem comes along
You must whip it
Before the cream sits out too long
You must whip it
When something's going wrong
You must whip it 
Now whip it
Into shape
Shape it up
Get straight
Go forward
Move ahead
Try to detect it
It's not too late
To whip it
Whip it good

Seems appropriate for the times…
Two songs off the top of my head:

1. The First Time - a love song hit in the 70s which was really a love song written in the 50s by a British man and great song writer, Ewan McCall for his life long partner Peggy Seegar, Pete's half sister.

2. And The Band Played Waltzing Matilda - especially as sung by Priscilla Herdman. It's an anti war song based on the World War 1 battle of Gallipoli, a terrible loss of lives caused by stupid generals. The words describe horror as the song proceeds and point out the futility of war as well as any song I've ever heard. Priscilla makes it especially terrifying as she has a beautiful voice and the contrast between her voice and the story only magnifies the lesson in the words.