Putting an end to the audio cable debate! Part 1

Interesting. But I wish they would have continued the article rather than cutting it off.

https://www.pmamedia.org/en/home/putting-an-end-to-the-audio-cable-debate-part-1?fbclid=IwAR2IC82Wjj...
128x128artemus_5
Shielding is one of the biggest differences as one moves up to better cables. At least in the sub 1k catagory.
I wonder what Tim Mrock's cables did to the sound to make it so obvious to anyone with good hearing?

Completely deaf means anyone without hearing.  Its actually the same thing as just being deaf. 

Everyone else has some degree of hearing - the degree of hearing is irrelevant here..

I think that your question is sensible. 
If you use your ears to compare it's possible you might hear a difference if you use your eyes and ears it's probable you will.
I wonder what Tim Mrock's cables did to the sound to make it so obvious to anyone with good hearing? Did it add something good or did it remove something bad?

Good sounding cables do less harm to the signal than bad sounding cables do. Same deal with good capacitors, resistors, fuses, regs, transformers, etc. etc.
He uses many words to state what I have said many times for years; hubris combined with "thriftiness" = cable skeptic. It's not new, nor revelatory. One's degree has less bearing on disposition toward cables than financial /spending habits. THAT is why the debate will NOT be ended. The title is a come on to pump up the article's hits. 

We'll see if he actually knows what he is doing. It will be obvious.