fisher stereo

Hello,
My dad has a vintage Fisher mc3050 integrated component receiver with rca connection jacks on the back. SInce he no longer has the original speakers, is it possible to change the rca jacks on back to accommodate modern speakers? I have a couple of sets of speakers with 5 way binding posts but no cable that would connect to that receiver. Any help is appreciated.
trent77
Hate to be a downer but…as rar1 suggested, I’d be shocked if that item has as much as 5W @ 10% THD. Those ‘70s compact systems were not all that good. Don’t expect too much. KLH made pretty good ones, but Fisher, not so much. 
https://www.analogalley.com/osccart/product_info.php?products_id=1368

...spend another 14$ for the pdf of the original owners' manual, and it might give a hint as to what its' specs really were (maybe)....*S*

Sometimes things are worth more than their specs or the relative worth to others....;)

Enjoy, even if only for memories and for Dad.

Even crustycoot should give that a nod.....
I don't expect the stereo to sound anything  like modern systems, so there wont be any disappointments. Initially, its'  sound was decent before the speakers gave out. If it works out well with the new speakers, that would be great. If not, no big deal.  I was surprised my dad still had it. We'll see how successful it will be once I get the speaker cables. 
Do you know it works? If it hasn’t been used in a long time, be prepared for the worst, especially if you power it straight on to 120vac.
The speakers that came with these systems were extremely efficient full range types.  I'd suggest actually looking for another pair in thrift stores.  Something from the same era by Emerson, Soundesign, Lloyd's, and similar.  They will also have RCA plug type connecter.  The other folks here are right, in that it would be very disappointing with modern speakers.