Help wanted spending money and improving my system.

I’ve got the upgrade itch and would like feedback on what piece should be replaced or what should be added.  If this system was yours, which piece would you replace and what would you buy as a replacement or what would you add to improve the sound/experience.  I’m not considering replacing my cabling at this point in time.  Please, 1 item only.  So, what would you add or replace?  I’m very happy with what I’ve put together, but I’ve got the itch, and scratching is not enough!!  Current system:  Carver Crimson amp, Primaluna Dialogue preamp, Schiit Yggdrasil D/A, Schiit Lokius equalizer, Jays CD player Mk III, Oppo 103 (for SACD only) Thorens TD145 with Ortofon 2M Bronze, M&K V75 sub, Klipsch R-15 sub, Roon Nucleus, Mac mini server (for iTunes) and Goldenear Triton References, home made bass traps.

128x128fastninja12
"...Interesting when DEALERS who don’t carry said particular brand(otherwise gets praise from end users and mags)needs to get replaced. Pathetic and telling.."

Even if the pre-amp IS the weak link? The PrimaLuna is a nice pre but not world class from what I'm hearing. You cannot have too much pre-amp.

the op has left out the most important info -- which is what aspect(s) of the sound he is hearing is he trying to improve

short of knowing this, i think he would succeed only in the first of his two stated wishes

as for audiotroy, i would say that the good thing is that his posts clearly state who he is, and that is helpful as the op and others assess his input
The best tweaks are those that remove things from the sound, not add to it. 

Frank
Depending on your soldering skills you should upgrade the coupling caps in your Primaluna. You can do a LOT better than the Mundorfs that the Prima uses.

When I first started upgrading about 3 years ago.  I was running an Outlaw amp and preamp.  I first bought the Carver Crimson amp and was pleased with. how much better it sounded over the class d outlaw.  But when I replaced the outlaw preamp with the prima luna preamp I was blown away.  Today the prima luna preamp is my favorite piece.  And for Audiotroy's comment about Furman, my Elite 20 performs well.  And protects my gear at the same time.  Some posters on this forum may not be taking their meds as prescribed.