High Fidelity Cables, why most threads about them got deleted

What happened to most/ all threads written about the company? They all got removed.I’m trying to read up about their wall plugs and their Reveal and CT interconnects… Is there something I need to worry about the company? Thanks
128x128nasaman
Oh yeah. I applied it (very sparingly, don’t be sloppy) on just about everything that has a connection. That is: Breaker box on dedicated lines, power cords, interconnects, speaker cables, fuses and even on a few tubes. Great product!

There is a thread titled Cable Goop. I have placed some of my experience on that thread.

Cable Goop Review George is going to freak!! | Audiogon Discussion Forum

ozzy
@ozzy 
How long do you wait for it to dry? Can it be removed easily (if selling a cable, etc.)

Glad to see it's available in a smaller size bottle.

lowrider57
You do not need to wait for it to dry. Yes it comes off fairly easy.
Thanks @68pete .

@ozzy 
I wouldn't feel comfortable applying it to tube pins. I'm wondering if coating the pins with an enhancer will affect voltage to the tubes and shorten their life expectancy; ie, changing the bias and overdriving the tubes. 
??????

lowrider,
As 68pete has commented, you don’t need to wait till its dry. (it never really quite dries) and it comes off easy, I have used Isopropyl alcohol. Clean as new.

I have applied the 1260 to the input tubes on my amp thus far, and eventually I’ll do the output tubes. However, that would mean 16 tubes with 8 pins each, so I don’t know when I will tackle it.

ozzy