Esoteric DV-60

Anyone heard this unit yet? As many of you know, it is replacing the DV-50S and I'm looking for noticeable difference in audio/video quality as well as functionality. I know on paper the changes that have been made, but is the upgrade worth it from a user's perspective. Thanks for your opinions and experiences. Dave.
canucks0
Thanks to all of you for your insights and contributions. I ended up upgrading from the DV-50S to the UX-3 SE. I really did not see myself into the multichannel SACD, DVD-Audio or redbook modality. Perhaps one day I'll mod the UX-3 SE but I'll get used to it's sound first with my equipment, speakers, and room design. Thanks. Dave
Congrats Dave and best of luck. Please do let us know how you like the UX-1 Se as it breaks in. Be patient with it. The 100 or so hrs of breakin suggested by TEAC are for the birds. Guido
Actually, it's a UX-3 SE. I'd have to put my 3 yr old on eBay (assuming someone would buy him) to afford the UX-1 limited edition.
Oops, looks like my finger slipped. My finger pressed the '1' instead of '3' by force of habit. Guido
I saw the light. After working with the DV-50s, I now use an Oppo 971H for video and SPDIF into a PS Audio DL III. Nirvana. The sound has more authority, spaciousness and smoothness. And the video quality is FAR SUPERIOUR to the DV50s in EVERY WAY.

best,
-greg