Devore 0/96 - Integrated AMP help

Hi everyone,

I am in the process of securing Devore 0/96s with A23 cables.  My source will be an Auralic Vega G2.  I have narrowed my list of integrated amps to some tube and SS (Class A) gear.  I am looking for some help from those that have experienced this speaker and amp combinations.  I am moving from a very transparent system and looking for a little more warmth, musicality, and a system that is more emotionally engaging.

Tube amp potentials:
Leben CS300
Leben CS600
Line Magnetic 845
Maybe a simple SET (Unison Research Simply Italy)

SS Class A potentials:
Pass Labs INT-25
Sugden A21se or Masterclass IA-4

Looking to end my constant desire to make system changes once and for all! LOL
crandell25
@davehg,
I was not aware that the Bottlehead  components offered that level of optional upgraded parts. I’m sure they sound as exceptional as you describe. I definitely agree with you in regard to the importance of high quality output transformers, crucial for excellent sound quality.
Charles
@davehg thanks for the response.  My order is in for the 0/96s.  The Leben CS600x is at the top of my list.  There are some great recommendations on this thread but some are out of budget range.  The Luxman LX-380 is also a contender but the Leben definitely seems more flexible with tube options.

I am also considering building a Bottlehead setup for the 0/96s down the road.  I built and use a Bottlehead Crack in my headphone setup and love it.
@davehg 

Well said as I am a huge fan of the 600x and the o96. I do however find Shindo far from dry but I am also aware that alot of nuances combine to determine sound. Shindo with shindo interconnect or a23 or brand x? Shindo with which pre? Stock or did someone roll somthing in? Stock power cable into a Mr. T or some other power conditioner. I have found that the 600x in the exact same setup as a shindo combo can sound a bit too “wet” although I like both more than almost anything else.
Let me save you some money! Only Leben, Shindo, Air Tight or Kondo (Audio Note) can make your speakers sing! Please don't get Luxman or Accuphase or even Dartzeel for that matter! Gl 😆
@kw6   You'd be shocked how well the Luxman MQ-88uC pairs with O/96's.  And the MQ-300 pairing is stellar - even more so.