Economical CD Transport - Thoughts?

Hi. I am interested in an economical CD transport and it appears my two choices would be an Audiolab 6000 CDTS or a Cambridge Audio CXC  V2.

I welcome your thoughts as to which is the better of the two, or if there is another I should consider.

Thanks!
gnoworyta
No experience with the Cambridge, but when I was in the market I did my due research and went with the Audiolab. People who had used both preferred the Audiolab, and I liked the looks better. Got it used for $400, and I couldn't be happier. No problems with the slot loader, either. 
I believe the 2 transports that the OP mentioned, Cambridge and Audiolab, are the only available “new” transports at his price point.  Used options may be cheaper including a CD player repurposed as a transport, but may have too much wear and tear.  
"also tried Project transport very unimpressed. CDT works very well with my Denifrips Ares"

@henry53,
Pro-Ject offers 3 CD transports at different price points. Which model are you referring to? The model receiving near universal raves is their top tier CD BOX RS2 Transport..  This is the one @bigkidz is referencing above in this thread.
Charles
@deralte...the emotiva performed flawlessly for about 5 years. It really was a beast in terms of build quality, especially for a value-oriented brand whose products are actually made in China. In any event, as I mentioned in my last post, one fine day it started arbitrarily going from track one to track seven consistently. Didn't matter what disc was in there. Surprisingly there was little to no information on the web regarding this issue. So I foolishly decided to take a peek inside which involved taking a bunch of screws out of which a few of course dropped on the floor, and then attempting to remove the actual transport led to another series of ridiculous blunders which essentially went from bad to worse to a point where half the thing was apart and things just went completely sideways. Obviously I had no business monkeying around in there and after trying to just get it back together I ended up putting the whole thing in a box with the hope I could send it to emotiva and have them put it back together and fix whatever was wrong with it. Sadly it never got that far because they shut me down right off the bat citing no parts available. Word to the wise if you're ever buying emotiva...nice products at a really decent price but don't expect anything at all in the way of customer service once the warranty expires.
I purchased the Audiolab approx 2 years ago and very pleased with the product

Though have since found that I prefer the quality of hi-res streaming and play very few CDs these days

Here's a detailed review of the Audiolab with some direct comparisons Cambridge

https://theaudiophileman.com/6000cdt-cd-transport-from-audiolab/

There's a newer transport from Leak with a higher price point but on paper seems to measure better than the Audiolab or Cambridge

In the end I went with the Audiolab for what I thought was overall price for performance benefits and the play from memory feature appealed to me