Aren't you sorry you missed out on this one? It's already sold out! LOL

128x128yogiboy
There certainly is no accounting for taste! I've never seen this particular TT up close & personal but have to say it looks pretty in the pictures. I've always liked the sunburst pattern on guitars. The Gibson Hummingbird was and still is one of my all-time favorites! Looks and sounds beautiful! Do I think the extra grand for this finish is worth it? Obviously, some folks do and I say more power to 'em! Live & let live! As for the snarky comments about MoFi and the Ultradeck, well, similar to there being no accounting for taste, ignorance has no bounds, either. At the Ultradeck+M price point, you'd have to spend twice that much to get a TT that is demonstrably better performing.
Love the Fender sunburst finish. I own one. Would have gone for it, but will not buy a cheap belt drive just for looks. Now if Technics did an SL-1200 rendition, I would grab one:)
Well the really sad thing is that you folks haven't heard the $2500 bargain (that's w/ cartridge). 
Let me know what table, matching all specs (you're allowed to take off $500 for the cartridge but have to include the 10" arm), that you folks would buy new.
May I suggest a Thorens 209 or 309...........9"arm and discontinued. LOL