Best phono stage for Lyra Etna SL cartridge?

I have Kitsune Kate Lyra-1 mkv phono stage. It is excellent, but my new cartridge Lyra Etna SL has internal impedance of 1.25 ohms, which is too low for the impedance range recommended for Kitsune (3-200 ohms). I have Don Sach preamp. What is the best phono stage for Lyra?
128x128chungjh
Very nice cart. Not the same league but I have a Lyra Delos running off of a EAR Yoshino 834 MM/MC and I'm pleased. From memory I believe the impedance is about the same between the two carts
My local dealer has installed a number of these cartridges and recommends 0-50 ohms of loading for this cartridge. I almost purchased this cartridge  - it was in the final 2 - but ended up going for a Grado Aeon, which is simply gorgeous
I found the Lyra particularly smooth. Having a smooth type phonostage may be a bridge too far
To get the best out of a very low impedance cartridge go for one of the phono stages that automatically adjusts. 1,2 ohm is not articulately low, but the voltage is. On the other hand they have a relatively high milli ampere output that just needs to be amplified.
I am using a Van den Hul "The Grail" but there are cheaper options!
I think Michael Fremer has lookrd in to this! Just Google.
I use the vandenhul grail se+ with my Lyra etna lamda sl catridge. I tried many phono stages, researched a lot and wound up with the grail se. I then upgraded to the se+ version. Very happy with the sound . I use it all balanced from needle tip onwards .