High End Headphones And HP Amp.

Today I’m taking a blind leap of faith (no audition) and purchasing a set of Focal Stellia HPs and a NAIM Uniti Atom Headphone Edition headphone amp. The new NAIM Uniti Atom HE amp is getting rave reviews. I need a set of high end closed phones and top notch HP amp. The amp is brand new on the market. I thought I’d take a (long) shot in the dark and see if anyone has heard this HP amp and/or the Stellia phones? Thank you.
audiofound
I tried a lot of headphones and the best for me up to now are the ZMF verite closed. I just ordered an Allnic HPA 5000 xl to upgrade my amp.
Unfortunately for me open headphones are nor an option for me but if it was I would recommend either the Final D8000pro or the Kamerton. For electrostatics Soltanus system.

Cheers
I have Focal Utopia and ZMF VO's, along with Hifiman Susvara. I love the Utopia and ZMF (I use tube headphone amps - I don't care as much for SS headphone amps), but Susvara is almost in another league altogether. 
I am enjoying Abyss 1266 Phi TC headphones and Niimbus headphone amp with a Danacable Lazuli Nirvana cable between headphones and amp. The combo is nice but very pricey.