Still happily using vintage gear?

I was sitting listening to my main system consisting of an Audio Research SP8 preamp, NYAL Moscode 600 Maxi, Vandersteen 5 speakers, Thorens TD126MkIII with Sumiko Blue Point, VPI HW16, and was completely satisfied, again, with the experience. (Kimber 12TC, Morrow, Straightwire, AQ and Furman accessories)
All the equipment has been well cared for and kept in good repair: caps replaced, TT overhauled etc.
But it has an average age of about 30 years!
I love reading about all the latest gear, and lust after some of it dearly, but... I'm satisfied with what I have.
I'm playing with digital and having my fun with that, but I was wondering:
Is anyone else still happy with equipment that is now considered "vintage"?
(I don't think of it as "vintage", I just think of it as long-lasting!)
So... what's the oldest piece in your rig?
Mine is the Moscode. 40 years young.

fredapplegate
I’m big on vintage gear also having just the past couple of years gotten back into the audio world. Kids, college, etc. being the main reasons I got out of it the past 25 years or so.
   But I digress. MY main rig right now is Martin Logan CLS driven by a Audible Illusions 3, Krell KSA 150, Velodyne sub, McIntosh MR71 tuner and a Revox B77 R2R. Some pretty old, some newer but I’m happy as a clam with what I have and find the sound more enjoyable than some friends stereos with Wilson’s, Levinson, etc.
  it’s not always about what is the latest and greatest although I’m sure much of the newer gear is exceptional sounding, but I’ll keep my old man stereo any day.
An Aiwa f770 & f660 tape decks, cambridge t500 tuner (if considered vintage), and a kenwood 4007 tuner...all work great. Everything else is up to date stuff...
Listen daily to a pair of AR2ax speakers while drawing.  Rotel equipment with a Nakamichi cassette deck.  
Post removed 
Post removed