Still happily using vintage gear?

I was sitting listening to my main system consisting of an Audio Research SP8 preamp, NYAL Moscode 600 Maxi, Vandersteen 5 speakers, Thorens TD126MkIII with Sumiko Blue Point, VPI HW16, and was completely satisfied, again, with the experience. (Kimber 12TC, Morrow, Straightwire, AQ and Furman accessories)
All the equipment has been well cared for and kept in good repair: caps replaced, TT overhauled etc.
But it has an average age of about 30 years!
I love reading about all the latest gear, and lust after some of it dearly, but... I'm satisfied with what I have.
I'm playing with digital and having my fun with that, but I was wondering:
Is anyone else still happy with equipment that is now considered "vintage"?
(I don't think of it as "vintage", I just think of it as long-lasting!)
So... what's the oldest piece in your rig?
Mine is the Moscode. 40 years young.

fredapplegate
Sansui au-555A - 1974 capacitor coupled amp, 100% meticulously restored following Leestereo from Audiokarma, plus some other tweaks.

To suggest that it is a thing of sonic beauty may be an understatement.
The system I use is mostly composed of vintage gear, or of cables that are inspired by vintage technology. 

Analog front end: Linn Axis TT with Linn K9 cartridge;
Digital front end: Philips CD transport & Muical Fidelity Digilog DAC (from 1987, using TDA1541A chip, now set into NOS mode, and it's got a new output stage with premium caps and fully discrete op-amp);
Amp: Audio Innovations ALTO mk1, recapped
Speakers: JPW AP2
Cables: Duelund 

I have owned this system for a while now, and having audiotioned some more recent equipment, I haven't got the wish to upgrade so far (well, maybe the cartridge). 

Still happy with my old gear:

ADS 1230 speakers (1983), Thorens TD166 mk table (1985), Yamaha T3 tuner (1982 - though I bought it used 4 years ago), Quad 405 power amp (Dec. 1977), Nakamichi 410 pre-amp (Dec, 1977), NAD CD player (2016). My Sumiko Bluepoint #2 cartridge, at two years old, is the newest piece of equipment. The Quad and Nakamichi got rehabbed within the last few years and the cross-overs in the ADS speakers were recapped in late 2018. 

As noted, I'm still happy with this stuff, especially the ADS speakers. To get "better" sound, I'd need to spend thousands more, something I'm not motivated to do at this late stage in my life.
Garrard 401 purchased as NOS from a guy in Germany who acquired it as part of EMI Germany's surplus inventory.  My personal end-game vinyl rig.  A couple of closet "waiting to repairs" from Tandberg and Audionics.
Hello,
All you you are so funny. Your gear is incredible. It might be old, but an old Porsche or Ferrari is still awesome and tons of fun to drive. I have a few older Sony pieces that are on a second system that I really enjoy. Too bad we can’t do an audio crawl. I am certain these systems you all have sounds unique and amazing. I also want to say how much I appreciate everyone taking the time to help out each other when auditioning and getting gear is so difficult.