Still happily using vintage gear?

I was sitting listening to my main system consisting of an Audio Research SP8 preamp, NYAL Moscode 600 Maxi, Vandersteen 5 speakers, Thorens TD126MkIII with Sumiko Blue Point, VPI HW16, and was completely satisfied, again, with the experience. (Kimber 12TC, Morrow, Straightwire, AQ and Furman accessories)
All the equipment has been well cared for and kept in good repair: caps replaced, TT overhauled etc.
But it has an average age of about 30 years!
I love reading about all the latest gear, and lust after some of it dearly, but... I'm satisfied with what I have.
I'm playing with digital and having my fun with that, but I was wondering:
Is anyone else still happy with equipment that is now considered "vintage"?
(I don't think of it as "vintage", I just think of it as long-lasting!)
So... what's the oldest piece in your rig?
Mine is the Moscode. 40 years young.

fredapplegate
I have Wilson Watt 8 watt puppy’s and run McIntosh for amps but I still own a Nakamichi  Dragon cassette player. When I have friends over and I play cassettes they are blown away on how clear and wonderful the sound is. Old gear still plays well if you take care of it! 
I recently replaced a 41 year old Audio Research SP6B and a 46 year old GAS Ampzilla with a Cary SLP05 ultimate upgrade and SST Son of Ampzilla II. Old stuff still sounds good, both well maintained with Ampzilla recapped and retransistorized, but oh man, new stuff is better! I also owned DQ10’s for 24 years, loved them, but the ATC’s are better too.  
1961 Mac 240 is the senior citizen..

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7106#&gid=1&pid=11

To the OP - Hopefully you realize the Vandersteen model 5 is…still….world class….
Post removed