Still happily using vintage gear?

I was sitting listening to my main system consisting of an Audio Research SP8 preamp, NYAL Moscode 600 Maxi, Vandersteen 5 speakers, Thorens TD126MkIII with Sumiko Blue Point, VPI HW16, and was completely satisfied, again, with the experience. (Kimber 12TC, Morrow, Straightwire, AQ and Furman accessories)
All the equipment has been well cared for and kept in good repair: caps replaced, TT overhauled etc.
But it has an average age of about 30 years!
I love reading about all the latest gear, and lust after some of it dearly, but... I'm satisfied with what I have.
I'm playing with digital and having my fun with that, but I was wondering:
Is anyone else still happy with equipment that is now considered "vintage"?
(I don't think of it as "vintage", I just think of it as long-lasting!)
So... what's the oldest piece in your rig?
Mine is the Moscode. 40 years young.

fredapplegate
Post removed 
Post removed 
I removed my three posts because I don't want to be seen as a braggart! Suffice to say that I own enough old gear - and guitars! - to fill a store. 
Instead I will post what I am presently using out of the piles of HiFi gear at hand. From where I'm sitting I have the DCM Time Windows 1A (52779, 52780) driven by a Sumo Andromeda amp connected to an RGR 4 preamp. Signal sources are: Ariston RD11 TT/FR29 arm/Coral 777 Sleeping Beauty lomc/ADC magnesium headshell/black magnesium mat and a custom-made SUT with vintage mike transformers. Marantz CD67, JVC slim DVD player, Khadas KTB DAC, Mitsubishi DA-F10 tuner. Also right at hand is a custom SE tube amp using two 6BG6 output tubes, a single 12AT7 input tube and a 5U4 rectifier - this is not yet hooked up. ICs are a mix of Audioquest Silver Extremes, Vampire, DH Labs and a Chinese flat ribbon IC with silver RCAs. Speaker wire is a pair of 12 foot Q Audio (Canada) Time Stream twisted multi-strand with Monoprice gold bananas. 
Right outside this room are a pair of nicely restored Dahlquist DQ-10's bought from a nearby seller for $375 - including black grill cloth and custom stands! Not yet in use - lack of space! Outside the doorway are a pair of Rogers LS3/5A's 11 ohms bought from an eBay seller in Lithuania for $960 including shipping! For these I bought a new pair of 28" heavy metal stands and plan to set them up next to the TW's. On top of the Rogers I have a set of Koss ESP-9 phones in their case awaiting use.