Anyone own or heard of PrimaLuna?

Hi. First of all, I am not an audiophile but simply love music and like it certain way but not overly crazy. I started out with solid state Mcintosh for couple years. I recently listen to few tube amps like audio research, t+a, cary audio and prima luna. I can afford all those big expensive brands but I thought primaluna sounded as good if not better and it cost fraction of other big names.  Just curious if anyone has experience with it? What you like the most? What you feel need improvement? Any issue with customer service? How's the company? Is quality really that better as they claim against other competitors? Thank you for your feedback. 

gr8av4life
Do you go naked now that you know all your clothes and underwear  areChinese ?
Yep good gear. I am running a full PL setup with Dialog Premium PreAmp and 2x Evo 400 power amps in mono. They are built well and weigh a lot. The Evos weigh in at 31kg or 68lb in the old money.
They have a great sound for their price and can easily stand proud with tube amps twice or three times their price easily. Also tube rolling is simple. Turn off, change tubes and fire it up and auto bias sets the tubes bias and off you go. You can even run odd matched tubes like EL34s and KT120s if you had to but that would be counter productive.

Made in China means little when the factory is paid to make quality products and it is overseen by PL people for quality control. So don’t fret about where it is made.
So simply yes, PL is great and I recommend them with no hesitation (As I sit here listening to Dark Side Of The Moon in all it’s tube goodness!).