DAC for Olive musica

Looking to buy the olive musica music server and need a good dac. How about the bel canto dac2? Help is appreciated.
jamesw20
Sorry James, did not mean to stray from the subject. Try looking into Scott Nixon's tube DAC, Ack! DAC, various DACs from LiTe Audio - they are all reasonably priced from $200-700.
My Olive Musica should come back soon with Bolder Cable modifications. I'll look for new Exempler DAC ($1699) or new Monarchy M24 DAC to pair it with my TacT 2.2xp...
BTW, the Monarchy M24 DAC is a rebadged, modified DAC from LiTe Audio. The unmodded LiTe Audio DAC is close to half the price. You'd be surprised how many US manufacturers do mods to a Chinese unit and rebadge and sell it for significantly higher price - one of the worst culprit being Red Rose Music and their rebadged Dusson units from China.
What about the Olive Opus? It's supposed to have a high end DAC built in. I think Jeff Kalt, of Resolution Audio, had a hand in it's design?
The opus is without a doubt a better machine, but the price is much higher as well. I plan on using the musica with a $500-750 preowned DAC for as good, I hope, results.