anyone using piega speakers?

I just pulled the trigger on a pair of tc 50`s. I`ve not herd nor seen them. Not the smartest thing to do, I know,but they were calling my name. I will be using them in the bedroom with a manley stingray and a MD nu vista cdp. I think the tubes and the ribbons should sound sweet. These are odd speakers-check them out if you have not seen them. They make the case from a single piece of al in the Audi factory. Anyone the has these speaker, please comment-good or bad. Thanks
lofimike
I'm also very happy with mh P5 LTD, with the electrostatic mid and tweeter. I heard the tc50 when I went to buy the p5 ltd, was surprised by the low end, really nice. Great tweeter too, but without the sugnature electrostatic mid it missed something. Honestly I think they are too expensive 2nd hand, double of y p5 ltd which have in my opinion more of everything...
It would be cool to see how many of the original, positive posters above, still have their speakers after all these years?  This thread is over 12 years old.

I knew a dealer that couldn't give them away.  IIRC, he finally sold them for cost or maybe even a little less.  (This was years ago).
@belgiansound - With all due respect Piega does not use any electrostatic drivers, they have planar magnetic midrange and tweeters with their higher end models implemented in a coaxial design.