Tidal Piano Cera speakers and Subwoofer?

After moving from the ACI Talisman SE to the Tidal Piano Cera, I love everything about the Tidals except the lack of the lowest octave. I miss the slam and low frequencies of the ACI's self powered woofers. I've read most of the threads here on subwoofer integration and know there isn't any formulaic, one size fits all answer to my question. If you look at my system pictures, you'll see I'm stuck with the less than ideal compromise of having my rack and television between my speakers. So, there's no room in the middle for a single subwoofer. A larger size single subwoofer would have to go to the right side of the right speaker, near the wall. I do have room for two smaller cubic subwoofers up to around 11" square behind both speakers.
I'm hoping some other Tidal owners might have some insight into my question as to whether one larger, very articulate subwoofer like a JL Audio F112 would be superior to a stereo pair of less capable, smaller subs. Perhaps something like the Sunfire HRS-10s. On the one hand, the transparency of the Tidals seems to point to a great match with something like the JL Audio. (I have read owners of the JL caution that the very articulate nature of that sub makes it very difficult to integrate successfully when installed to the side of the speakers as I would need to.)
Thanks in advance for any insight or advice.
photon46
Photon46,
Nice to hear of your progress!
Perfectly understood the recording quality conundrum.. I hardly ever listen or seek to buy latest/best audiophile cds anymore these days. Grew tired of prioritizing quality over content, hence stuck with some sort of equalization as solution--maybe a sin for the most purists, but works great for me nonetheless. ;) Used them only 10-20% of my total listening at most, but good to know its there when needed.

Moreover, I also think that Tidal being the less the showy type, will not showcase sound and/or effects of most audiophile tracks as spectacularly as some others ie.not the best speakers to have to impress visiting friends. But instead, to me, they consistently manage to wrap 'sounds' into bundles of 'music' better than most. Which at this stage, seems to be fitting my priority best.. Music first.
Enjoy yours!
I used to have the Wavac MD-805m (55w) with the Tidals and I seriously had almost no bass. Try to use more power to see what happens. Now with the Sovereign Power (150W) I have a lot of bass and slam, this is in a 25m2 room.
Well Argyro & Bvdiman, there's definitely substance in your advice to look for a higher powered amp to help satisfy my yen for more bass. I installed an old back up amp, a 150 watt PS Audio HCA-2 that was modified by Reference Audio Mods. While it's a poor sonic comparison the Aloia from the mid-bass up, the higher powered amp grips the woofers with more control. With more power, I can still tell that frequencies in the twenties aren't being reproduced, but the bass from 32 hz. on up is firmer, more tactile, and has somewhat greater slam. Hearing this has slowed down my urge to complicate my system with the addition of a subwoofer. Next, how to resolve the question of which amplification best resolves the competing interests of audio excellence and the bank account.
Moving speakers closer to the wall to enhance bass often results in a muddy quality and worsens soundstage and effective resolution. It did not work for me in the past.
ithink subwoofer should be used with monitor speakers only. if you use "full range speaker"(tidal?) with subwoofer, the speaker is flawed and not credible.