setting up vandersteen 5a

hi, i am loking for procedure to setup vandersteen 5 a speakers with audiophile cd. Can someone explain me the procedure. Tried to contact dealer but they did not respond. appeciate any help.
veerapaneni
Greetings
You fellows forgot the most important thing in the set up
the minus 3 db down point with the amps input imp.
1000 hz test to 1V AC 100 hz .707
I would call a Vandy dealer if you have one.
Cheers JohnnyR
Stringreen, thanks for the 5A set up information. I double checked using a lazer and indeed I was able to make some minor adjustments to make sure each speaker had the same tilt front to back. Good inforation there.
Greetings TD audio
Did you also check the side to side being level?
You can easily fix this by adding the correct amount of spacers on either of the inner or outter front spikes.
Then re check tiltback.
Cheers JohnnyR
My pleasure Tdaudio....it makes a significant improvement when things are done right. The 5A is a wonderful speaker...I suspect that few have heard it set up correctly.
JohnnyR, yes I did check level side to side. I could tell that was the "level" that Stringreen was talking about. The left speaker was perfect but the right speaker was slightly off. The adjustments I made were small and nothing jumped out to me on the few disks I spun that night but I will have a longer session Thursday or Friday.

BTW, I have a child starting college this fall close to you so I will make it point to get over and see your store.

Terry