MY SONIC LAB Cartridges

I'm considering the Hyper Eminent for my Shindo/Altec setup. The table is a Kuzma Ref 2 and Ref 313 gimbaled bearing arm. My question only has to do with sonic flavor. I was going to go with a Koetsu Rosewood Sig, but as much as I love Koetsu, I think it will be too warmly balanced in my setup. So I'm looking for a slightly more neutral sound without  dipping in to brands that tend to hyper detail the event. I think many of us know what lines they are, so let's leave specific names out of this thread. Let's just say I'm looking for a more linear, dynamic sound, yet still retaining enough body. 
fjn04
I went from a Lyra Titan i to a My Sonic Lab Gold Signature. I love it.

When I was researching, a friend pointed me to My Sonic. I had a discussion with a dealer of Lyra, MSL and Koetsu and he said on a spectrum you could generalize that Lyra was the more analytical to the Koetsu's more warm sound -- with the MSL in the middle. 

I've not heard a Koetsu cart. But, I would generally agree that the MY Sonic has more body and soul (to my ears) than the Lyra Titan i. Of course, that Titan is not the newer generation of the Lyra carts. Another audiophile, who set up my cart, said the MSL is one of the most "supple carts" he's ever heard. And he's heard A LOT of them.

Anyhow, that's what I know...and I'm super pleased with the MSL Gold Sig. Hope this helps.
@edgewear

At each pricepoint the differences are small, so if you get a deal on a particular brand you are getting value for money.

I like to think the AC-6 combines the best of both ’worlds’. Just kiddin’ of course, but it’s definitely a highly ’neutral’ (or ’balanced’ if you prefer) cartridge with an incredibly dynamic presentation. 
That describes MSL perfectly. From that description the AC-6 is closer to the original MSL than the Air Tight. I know one very high end TT manufacturer ( who hates direct drive ) whose reference is the MSL Platinum - the dynamics are why he uses it for personal listening.

The implicit premise or assumption is based on Aristotelian
''essentialism'' . The conviction that objects have ''essential''
or ''accidental'' properties. Because of his influence in Western education this assumption is still present despite the facts that
his ''teaching'' is refuted by Galileo in physic and logic and
methodology by Frege. 
Then we have Ikeda's  cantileverless kinds as well Decca's.  
Truth versus authority. In western ''culture'' there was confusion
between those two. That is why Aristoteles ruled for 2000 years
in western education. Because of his ''authority''. 
For my American friends who are interested in ''phylosophical
questions'' I can recommend their own  Willard van Orman 
Quine about essentialism in his ''From a logical point of view'' 
( p. 22, 155 and 158). I am sure that his authority is much bigger
than my (grin). 
@nandric 

I note that you are very invested in philosophy, logic and reason.

I was wondering what thoughts you might have to explain why some folk sincerely believe they know what a product sounds like without ever having heard it, nor the system in which the proposed purchase is to be used.