SET on JBL Everests - Mouse breeding an elephant?

I have a set of DD67000s and I’ve been running them on a pair of bridged Mac 275 amps.  I’ve been quite happy with the results even though most advise a lot more juice.  Lately, I’ve been hearing interesting things about the Elekit TU 8600s and I’m curious how that would work on the Everests.  Most of my listening is to acoustic guitar, jazz ensembles, piano (classical and bill evans jazz), and intimate vocals at fairly low volume with the remainder being orchestral/symphonic, early rock, big band, Texas swing at higher volumes.  Room is 22 X 40 with vaulted ceiling.  I’m thinking of adding the SET for the smaller scale stuff and leaving the 275s as they are for the rest.  Thoughts?
doodle6
I have to apologize for posting such a confusing question.  Let me start over.  I am using one bridged 275 to power the left speaker and a second bridged 275 to power the other speaker.  No biamping.  I’m using the internal crossovers.  A buddy has built an Elekit TU 8600s SET for his Valencias and the result is VERY impressive.  I have been wondering how it would sound on my Everests.  I know it could never handle four 15”s when playing music with any significant bass signal, but what about music that has an almost exclusively mid/tweeter signal - jazz ensembles, classical or jazz piano, acoustic guitar and such?  Perhaps the Elekit could work then?
 I’d have to put some sort of switching system into the mix to go from one amplification system (the 2 bridged 275s) to the other amplification system (the SET), depending on the type of music.  Complicated, yes, but man o man, the thing is really magic on my friend’s Valencias.  And my Everests are almost as efficient.  
Probably too much trouble to fool with.  I’m already tired of it, just trying to explain what I was thinking….
   ''Always bi-amp at least.''
I agree, my JBL 4435 monitors sound better active then passive.
The DD67000's are bi-AMP capable using the internal crossovers! You could use the SET's on the high end and bridged Mac's on the low end. Or you could un-bridge the Mac's and use one amp to power the right and the other for the left speaker. Believe me when I say bi-amping would sound much better than the bridge Mac configuration. Very easy to try.
I did try it when I first set them up, using 275 on top and Mac MC7270 on the bottom.  For some reason, they sounded horrible.  So bad that I had to verify every setting.  Swapped in a Luxman M6000 amp, no joy, so I gave up and went back to using the internals.  I think I need to retry that approach and invest more time in getting the biamping right.  Heckuva lot easier than the nutty idea I had come up with. 
You would be better off unbridging the amps and using one for bass and one for mids and highs.. That would sound better than bridged MC275s believe me.. 50 years with Macs, you don't bridge any of the 225, 240, or 275s without some serious reworks for SQ.. They just don't cut it for me.. or anyone I know.. Loud yes quality no.. Either way vertical or horizontal, The horizontal is better.  The channel load is more equal.

Still better off with SS for bass management.. JBLs use to be wired different to.. because of the JBL driver phase shift.. I like um... one of my all time favorites.. JBLs, Especially the Everest series.

Regards