Need Advise On Upgrading My System

My current sound system includes an ARCAM AVR 550 receiver, Paradigm Prestige 85F tower speakers, Paradigm Prestige center channel, two REL S2 subwoofers, OPPO Blue Ray player and a BlueSound Node 2i streamer.  I wanted a system that could play TV and Movies through a sound system as well as to listen to 2 channel.  

My question is to find out if I could achieve better sound quality by upgrading to an ARCAM 30 receiver.  This receiver has G amplification where the first 50 watts produces pure A Class amplification.  The ARCAM 30 sells for $6,000 vs my ARCAM AVR 550 which sold for $3,000.  Since the ARCAM 30 costs twice as much as the ARCAM AVR 550, would this be a worthwhile investment to take sound quality to the next level?  Also, will I be able to hear the sound difference?
128x128larry5729
I did like the sound of the REVEL Performas. They sounded very punchy and the Beryliuum tweeter brought out the symbols better. That is the only thing I am missing at this point.
The Arcam Class G is more of a smoothed over colored type of sound.  This may actually be removing some of that "cymbol" sound that you're looking for.  Putting an external amp could help bring out that type of sound you're looking for.  That being said, the new Revel PerformaBe series is absolutely excellent.

soix's recommendation of putting an "integrated amp" on the left/right pre-outs is meant to use the integrated amp for 2-channel sources.  Just keep in mind that if hook up a source to this integrated, you will not be using the REL subs.
I suppose it depends on how you hooked up the REL subs.  If you used the "subwoofer" output on the Arcam, then the REL subs would only work when you are playing something through the Arcam.

Audi put.

I hooked up my REL’s using the Speak On connection.  I twist the yellow and red wires together and attach them to the positive left and right front speaker posts.  That is what the dealer told me to do.
Yeah the subs throw a wrinkle in the setup using a stereo integrated if you need to use subs both for HT and critical 2-channel listening.  You could use one sub for HT and one for stereo, which might be a worthwhile compromise to consider.  Always trade offs...