Favorite Platform for Linn LP12

Was wondering what your favorite platform you like to set your Linn LP12 on, or any suspended turntable for that matter?

Thanks much,
Don
no_regrets

@daveyf  That sounds interesting... thank you for the tip!  I'll do some research and see if there are any indications of warping with bamboo and how heavy it may be.  

I remember from the good ole days, they always recommended low mass, lightweight, but rigid platforms.  That may explain why the maple butcher block I tried didn't work well with my Linn.  It's rigid, but was heavy and certainly had mass to it and it cluttered up the sound.  The maple butcher blocks may be good for some components, but it didn't seem to work well with my LP12.  Hopefully the Bamboo will be a better match :)

Best Wishes,
Don
@daveyf 
@no_regrets 
On a serious note I still fettle Linns.
If you have a suspended timber floor, in my view you cant beat a light rigid wall hung shelf hung on a structural wall - structural wall being load bearing, with direct vertical path to foundation block. Non structural walls will move with the floor.

If you have a concrete floor, either the above or light rigid table.

What I have found is that no shelf has zero resonance, even bamboo, and you can often get better results with gear sitting directly on a light rigid frame with no shelf.
I’ve a Linn LP12 (~Akurate configuration and Trampolin 2) on  the way. My floor is concrete and heavy’ish wooden rack. I don’t have empty shelf space on my rack. Hence I’m planning to use the space on my window sill.

@daveyf would that be ideal? My other options are 1) add another extra shelving to my heavy wooden rack for LP1: 2) put a platform between the window sill and bottom of LP12. What would you recommend for a concrete floor?
@radiohead99   I would suggest sourcing a lightweight rack for the Linn. Something like a used Target audio, or other small like kind rack. 
I do not have my lp12 anymore but did use the target wall mount. Before that I used IKEA lack table top on resting on many different footers.

I don’t understand all the dislike for the lp12, with a good power supply, bearing and arm it’s a very enjoyable table. Once set up with new springs and grommets by someone that truly knows what there doing and left alone you are good for many years. I miss my Linn sometimes and consider buying another every once in awhile. Sure there better tables out there but it’s all personal taste.