Favorite Platform for Linn LP12

Was wondering what your favorite platform you like to set your Linn LP12 on, or any suspended turntable for that matter?

Thanks much,
Don
no_regrets
@daveyf  HI and thank you for your reply!  I will certainly look into the Tramp 2 more :)  

Years ago, I did use a nice lightweight table that worked very well.  However, as I am now aging, trying to bend down or kneel, etc to cue the cartridge... it has become very difficult on my knees and joints.  

By using the wall shelf, I can simply walk right up to it standing and no longer have to deal with the pain from bending or kneeling.  By using the adjustable three point system that the shelf rests upon, I am am able to level the table quite well using several levels.  I just really need to find a shelf material that the Linn will like and that also won't warp.

I think I will try visiting a wood shop this afternoon that has various types of both furniture grade ply and marine ply of varying thickness and see what they might recommend that may resist warping. 

I'm still keeping an open mind and welcome additional options/suggestions.

Thanks again,
Don
@no_regrets   Don, try sourcing a bamboo shelf. This is the newest shelf material for audio that is being used extensively now...and IME using it under a few pieces of gear, it works extremely well! Someone once said that bamboo is nature's carbon fibre! 

@daveyf  That sounds interesting... thank you for the tip!  I'll do some research and see if there are any indications of warping with bamboo and how heavy it may be.  

I remember from the good ole days, they always recommended low mass, lightweight, but rigid platforms.  That may explain why the maple butcher block I tried didn't work well with my Linn.  It's rigid, but was heavy and certainly had mass to it and it cluttered up the sound.  The maple butcher blocks may be good for some components, but it didn't seem to work well with my LP12.  Hopefully the Bamboo will be a better match :)

Best Wishes,
Don
@daveyf 
@no_regrets 
On a serious note I still fettle Linns.
If you have a suspended timber floor, in my view you cant beat a light rigid wall hung shelf hung on a structural wall - structural wall being load bearing, with direct vertical path to foundation block. Non structural walls will move with the floor.

If you have a concrete floor, either the above or light rigid table.

What I have found is that no shelf has zero resonance, even bamboo, and you can often get better results with gear sitting directly on a light rigid frame with no shelf.
I’ve a Linn LP12 (~Akurate configuration and Trampolin 2) on  the way. My floor is concrete and heavy’ish wooden rack. I don’t have empty shelf space on my rack. Hence I’m planning to use the space on my window sill.

@daveyf would that be ideal? My other options are 1) add another extra shelving to my heavy wooden rack for LP1: 2) put a platform between the window sill and bottom of LP12. What would you recommend for a concrete floor?