Amplifier for Cornwall IV

I’m looking for SOLID STATE  amplifier for new to me Cornwall IV (NOT INTERESTED IN TUBES) due to current conditions thanks 
 I’m trying to decide between this amps 
1. CLASSE CA-M600
2. PARASOUND JC5 and 
3. PARASOUND JC1 
I have the speakers next is amp and then Preamp follow by source
I have Cambridge Azur 851N and cocktail Audio X45 for DAC and  streaming duties also has classe SSP800  and Parasound Hint6  to use as Preamp only for now 
100% streaming and this set up is going to be in my garage MANCAVE
I listen to almost everything but blues , old school country , jazz and  reggae mostly thanks I appreciate any advice and recommendations 
128x128lordrootman
Everyone has given great input on this thread. I checked my calculator again and imagined in a garage you would be no more than 15' from those speakers at any given time. 3 watts is going to produce  a hard rocking 96.6 dB SPL with 2 speakers.  At 10 foot away this jumps to 100.1 dB. Watts are definitely not your issue. When I crank my system up, an SPL of 80db is all I want because I'm not interested in damaging my hearing and that is only for a song or two.   

Thanks everyone for great response
this  are some of the reason I  love ❤️ Audiogon 
I start this thread seeking advice on Parasound and Classe Audio but those with experience of my speakers steer me to the right direction 
I definitely believe I need quality watts not quantity watts 
initially I was hoping to get SS AMP that can  give dual 15 inches drivers on Cornwall big workout but I realize I have two big svs SB16 subs so I don’t really need the amp to work hard for bass response  

Thanks again 
You may want to investigate the Valvet E3 (or the previous version E2SE) Class A single ended transistor amp.  It drives my 94db Fleetwood Deville speakers louder than is ever needed in a very large space.  More importantly it is a beautiful sounding amp.