Help/advice, upgrading my vintage amplifier!

Hi there!

I'm still new on this stereo world so I'm looking some advice!
My current set up is;

Turntable; Schiit Sol.
Cartridge; Sumiko Moonstone.
Phono Preamp; Schiit Many.
Amplifier; Sansui G6000 (recapped).
Speakers; Klipsch Lascala (Bob Crites upgraded).

I love how everything sounds but I was thinking, am I going to get more out of my speakers is If I use a newer amplifier? (I have a vintage amplifier) and a different phone preamp? I was thinking in the Cambridge duo Alva preamp and the Cambridge axr100 amplifier? If someone out there want to share your experience I will appreciate it! I don't want to spend a considered amount of money and get the same results or maybe slightly better.

Thank you in advance!

erivera1990
@jperry  my budget as it right now is roughly 1K. 
I was looking at a Rogue Sphinx V1, I couldn't find a bad review about it. 
Yeah, Only go Class D if you want to contribute to the global electronics waste problem and the planned obsolesce of the manufacturers to keep the cash flow rolling.... Find a sweet used Class A. Or find a rebuilt AB adcom or musical concepts hafler on ebay. There is a reason that dead adcom and hafler amps go for close to retail when they were new compared to dead class  D amps, which go for well, nothing. They just sit there. Who really wants to mess with repairing Hypex power supplies and surface mount micro components. No one. Hey just my rant as a DIY guy but maybe some of who you have positive experience(s) repairing class D crap can chime in.  Buy the best F** the rest. Quality pays it doesn't cost.  Class D is car amp tech do to space constraint. don't let any marketing convince you otherwise.  I don't care if I haven't heard it beyond the quite impressive volvo amps I've heard, the pcbs will all be in the landfill. Peace
@erivera1990,
I have a Schiit Freya+ and a Aegir amp it sounds great driving my
JBL 4435 monitors. The Aegir is 10 watts class A. It should drive your Klipsch La scala just fine.
Thank you y'all for your recommendations! Surprisedly near where I live a gentleman was selling a Rogue Tempest II Super Magnum upgraded, he gave me a price that it was hard to pass, I love how it sounds! Next step sell my Sansui lol.