Help/advice, upgrading my vintage amplifier!

Hi there!

I'm still new on this stereo world so I'm looking some advice!
My current set up is;

Turntable; Schiit Sol.
Cartridge; Sumiko Moonstone.
Phono Preamp; Schiit Many.
Amplifier; Sansui G6000 (recapped).
Speakers; Klipsch Lascala (Bob Crites upgraded).

I love how everything sounds but I was thinking, am I going to get more out of my speakers is If I use a newer amplifier? (I have a vintage amplifier) and a different phone preamp? I was thinking in the Cambridge duo Alva preamp and the Cambridge axr100 amplifier? If someone out there want to share your experience I will appreciate it! I don't want to spend a considered amount of money and get the same results or maybe slightly better.

Thank you in advance!

erivera1990

Showing 16 responses by erivera1990

@reubent not really! As long as you have a basic knowledge on how to set up a turntable, cartridge alignment, VTA, VTF and anti skate, it's pretty much straight forward. It's sad that Schiit cancel the Sol. Not quite sure why, but I think it's a really good turntable.
I have been looking into tube integrated amps, what you guys think about jolida brand? What about solid state amps? Any recommendations?
Big_greg;

Vinyl is my first main source, sometimes bluetooth, I will get information about class D amps, and yes as it right now I have approx 1k. There's great options out there, but a little bit out of my budget ( I have being searching in ebay).
@jperry  my budget as it right now is roughly 1K. 
I was looking at a Rogue Sphinx V1, I couldn't find a bad review about it. 
Thank you y'all for your recommendations! Surprisedly near where I live a gentleman was selling a Rogue Tempest II Super Magnum upgraded, he gave me a price that it was hard to pass, I love how it sounds! Next step sell my Sansui lol.